If you know me at all you know I hate cliche definitions, but I digress.
Mentoring now close to 2,000 people placed me in a position of observation. I learn the most and can help the most when I observe people.
- what they say
- what they don't say
- what words they subconsciously use
- What their pattern is on a daily basis
- How often they revert back to their default "settings"
There's a lot of elements of insanity in most people's schedules
- You go to work at 9am every day, work until 5pm, come home and do it again. Maybe you've been doing it for the past 10 years and you are wondering why your income hasn't changed. Because you're insane...
- You hear about an opportunity, whether it's real estate or other, get fired up and do a bunch of research, spend some money, time and mental energy, explain it to your friends, family and spouse for validation, get discouraged and then give up. You wonder why it didn't work. Because you're insane...
- Focus, energy, clarity: You have no schedule, no boundaries, watch netflix every spare second you have, eat like shit, sleep like shit, drink way too much and then wonder why you're constantly "sluggish".....Because you're insane.
- Real Estate?
- Mental or physical "gains"?